Disable the User Account Control (UAC)
One of the most commonly asked questions about vista is “How the hell do I disable the User account control On vista?!?!” You would be surprised at how easy it is do do this. I’ll outline the process below.
1. Logon to your windows vista desktop (a given)
2. Open your start menu and select Control Panel
3. Select User Accounts and Family Safety
4. Select User Accounts
5. Click Turn User Account Control On Or Off
6. Uncheck “Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer”
7. Click OK
8. You’ll now be prompted to reboot your computer so that the changes can take affect.
Thats pretty much it. Very easy to remedy in about 15 seconds. Now you’ll no longer have that annoying permissions dialogue popping up all the time. This doesn’t disable windows defender either which will still be running.
I hope this helps!