Haven’t been on in soooo long I thought I would drop a line. Getting Married is headache I don’t mean the actual getting Married part I mean the setting it all up part. Which is nuts because a Justice of the peace ceremony is supposed to be easy! Let me fill you in.
- Month One week 2: Proposal takes place and decision for small quiet ceremony is made.
- Month One week 4: Friends and family are informed of the intention to get married every one says they are happy for us.
- Month 2 week 2: First date is chosen for September 10th and then friends and family are informed of date father of the groom requests that we wait due to his untimely busy season at work causing him to work weekends and 12 hour shifts. Date is changed to September 25th.
- Month 2 week 3: Groom and his best man who is brother have fight causing the best man to say he will not attend the wedding until Groom apologizes. Groom refuses to apologizes and is forced to ask father to stand in. Date is changed again due to friend with camcorder not being available on said date of September 25. New Date September 26th.
- Month 2 Week 4: Marriage license acquired. Groom and Bride informed that some of the Justice of Peace People are on vacation therefore the date of September 26 must be moved to October 1st. Bride Cries due to wedding jitters causing groom to become nervous the next day they apologize and everything is ok
- Month 3 week 1: While picking up wedding dress Bride is informed that there was a mistake and the seamstress accidentally ordered the wrong pattern For the For the alterations therefore she must return in a week for the dress. BONUS BRIDE and GROOM RECEIVE $100 DISCOUNT FOR MISTAKE.
- Month 3 week 2: One week before the wedding and Bride almost has nervous breakdown. Begs groom to take off and get married in Vegas with her. Groom calms Bride and then takes her to dinner. Brides Mother informs bride that The grandmothers “Brooch” is on it’s way making bride feel like at least something is finally going right.
- Today: I AM GOING TO KILL SOMEONE IF ONE MORE THING GOES WRONG FOR CRYING OUT LOUD ALL I WANT TO DO IS GET MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soo thats why I’ve not been on lately…lol.