On July 26, 2015 at 05:00PM Angel Said…
Greek Chicken Salad is one of our Favorite Summer Time Lunch’s, the recipe is after the break.
Greek Chicken Salad
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt can sub sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped or 1 1/2 tsp of already minced garlic
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast I use cut up simple truth chicken strips
- 1 cup seeded diced cucumber
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
In a large bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, oregano and garlic.
Mix well until creamy.
Add chicken, cucumber, tomato, feta, and parsley.
Chill for 30 to 60 minutes before serving.
Serve as is, on a bed of greens, or on Low carb wraps.