Chrome recently implemented a change removing the ability to install scripts & extensions from 3rd party websites. You can easily work around this to install the ice quick stream script and other user scripts & extensions from 3rd party locations by doing the following.
- Find the google chrome icon on your desktop
- Right click on the icon and then select properties
- In the dialog that opens you’ll see a box labeled target
- The target box contains something similar to the following line
- at the end of the line add a space then paste the following:
- your end result should look like this:
- Click apply and then click OK
- close chrome completely by clicking the wrench and clicking exit and then relaunch it using the shortcut you just modified. You should now be able to install user scripts & extensions from any website once again.
I hope this helps.
p.s. this also works on linux launchers.